View Webinar Here
Presentation by Bruce Cox, Interim Director of the Museum of Art and Archaeology.
Breakfast Tuesday, December 6, 2022
Pre-registration and payment (via credit card (PayPal Guest Checkout,) PayPal Account, Venmo bank transfer) for the breakfast ($15.00) and Zoom webinar ($5.00) must be received by Monday, November 28, 2022. If you have paid for the in-person breakfast and find that you are unable to attend, you may watch the webinar via the Zoom link. The link will be sent to all registrants a day or two before the meeting. While there are no refunds, the paid reservation for the in-person breakfast is transferable to someone else for this breakfast event only.
8:00 – 9:30 a.m. for in-person breakfast ($15.00) at the Country Club of Missouri on Forum Blvd:
8:30 – 9:30 a.m. the Zoom webinar ($5.00):
We will continue to take health precautions for in-person breakfasts with masking, social distancing, and hand sanitizing:
- Requiring masks of guests and service staff at all times unless seated at a dining table
- Eating and drinking only when seated
- Social distancing with dining tables: number of persons per table and table spacing
- Capping registration for in-person breakfasts
- Modifying buffet line to include social distancing, use of provided hand sanitizer, and mask wearing