Guest Speaker: Nina Furstenau, Author, Journalist, Editor of FoodStory book series – History on the Plate: Fulbright Research in West Bengal. Registration for the in-person breakfast closes on November 29 or when the cap has been reached.
8:00 – 9:30 a.m. for in-person breakfast at the Country Club of Missouri on Forum Blvd:
8:30 – 9:30 a.m.or the Zoom webinar:
We will continue to take health precautions for in-person breakfasts:
- Requiring masks of guests and service staff at all times unless seated at a dining table
- Eating and drinking only when seated
- Social distancing with dining tables: number of persons per table and table spacing
- Capping registration for in-person breakfasts
- Modifying buffet line to include social distancing, use of provided hand sanitizer, and mask wearing
NOTE: Beginning this September, MURA will charge $5 for live, virtual presentations via Zoom. If in-person breakfasts are not offered due to COVID, the virtual presentation webinars are at no cost.
Pre-registration and payment for the breakfast must be received by Monday, November 29, 2021. If you have paid for the in-person breakfast and find that you are unable to attend, you may watch the webinar via the Zoom link. The link will be sent to all registrants the day before the meeting. While there are no refunds, the paid reservation for the in-person breakfast is transferable to someone else for this breakfast event only.