The MURA Breakfast series will feature a presentation by Jan Swaney, MD, on May 7, 2020 from 8:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. at the Country Club of Missouri. Jan Swaney, MD, will be part of a presentation on Big Pharma: Market Failure. A shortened version will be shown of a documentary film that takes a hard look at how Big Pharma corporations control the high cost of drugs in America–protecting their bottom line over our health. After the film there will be a discussion about out-of-control prescription costs, and what we can do to change it.
You can sign up and pay online for the May 7 breakfast (one or two people). The cost for the breakfast is $13.00; $26.00 if you are bringing a guest. Deadline to register for the May breakfast is April 30. NOTE: The online site will not accept payments after April 30.
The process is easy:
- Select the number you are registering.
- Enter your name as you would like displayed on your name tag.
- If applicable, enter the name of your guest.
- Click on the “Register and Pay Online” button.
- A Payment Methods page will open. Enter your preferred payment method: PayPal, Venmo, or enter your credit card information in the form provided.
- You’ll receive an email that confirms your pre-registration and payment.
- Ta Da!! You’re done!
Of course, you can also pre-register by mail using the registration form. Please note that you must submit payment with your pre-registration. Pre-registration and payment for the May breakfast must be received by Tuesday, April 30, 2019. No refunds will be available. However, you may assign your registration to someone else if you cannot attend.