The MURA Breakfast series will feature a presentation by Gary R. Kremer, Executive Director of the State Historical Society of Missouri, on June 4, 2020 from 8:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. at the Country Club of Missouri. Dr. Kremer will share all the changes that will be taking place as they open doors to the public in their new location in August. Come hear all about the beautiful new building we have seen being built and what we can expect when we visit.
You can sign up and pay online for the June 4 breakfast. The cost for the breakfast is $13.00; $26.00 if you are bringing a guest. Deadline to register for the June breakfast is May 28. NOTE: The online site will not accept payments after May 28.
Of course, you can also pre-register by mail using the registration form. Please note that you must submit payment with your pre-registration. Pre-registration and payment for the June breakfast must be received by Tuesday, May 28, 2019. No refunds will be available. However, you may assign your registration to someone else if you cannot attend.
The new PayPal process is easy:
- “MURA Breakfast Reservation(s)” is already selected.
- Enter your name as you would like displayed on your name tag.
- If applicable, enter the name of your guest for their name tag.
- Click on the “Register and Pay Online” button.
- A Payment Methods page will open.
- Indicate the number of tickets you would like to purchase under “Quantity”.
- Enter your preferred payment method: PayPal, Venmo, or enter your credit card information in the form provided.
- You’ll receive an email that confirms your pre-registration and payment.
- Ta Da!! You’re done!
Indicate the number of tickets you would like to purchase under “Quantity”:
We will alway have your first and last name from your payment. However, if you want a different name on your name tag, you will need to fill out the form. Also, if you need a name tag for your guest, please enter that information as well before you click on the registration button.
PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW!