View Webinar Here
Breakfast Tuesday, November 1, 2022
October Candidate Forum – Planned by the MURA Governmental Affairs Committee. The Boone County Chapter of the Mizzou Alumni Association will be joining MURA for this event.
Pre-registration and payment (via credit card (PayPal Guest Checkout,) PayPal Account, Venmo bank transfer) for the breakfast and Zoom webinar must be received by Monday, October 24, 2022. If you have paid for the in-person breakfast and find that you are unable to attend, you may watch the webinar via the Zoom link. The link will be sent to all registrants a day or two before the meeting. While there are no refunds, the paid reservation for the in-person breakfast is transferable to someone else for this breakfast event only.
8:00 – 9:30 a.m. for in-person breakfast at the Country Club of Missouri on Forum Blvd:
8:30 – 9:30 a.m. the Zoom webinar:
We will continue to take health precautions for in-person breakfasts with masking, social distancing, and hand sanitizing:
- Requiring masks of guests and service staff at all times unless seated at a dining table
- Eating and drinking only when seated
- Social distancing with dining tables: number of persons per table and table spacing
- Capping registration for in-person breakfasts
- Modifying buffet line to include social distancing, use of provided hand sanitizer, and mask wearing