The MURA Breakfast series will feature a presentation by The Honorable Patricia Breckenridge of the Missouri Supreme Court on Tuesday, October 2, 2018, 8:00 – 9:30 a.m., at the Country Club of Missouri. She received both her undergraduate and law degrees at the University of Missouri and will speak about the Supreme Court and Missouri’s judicial system.
You can now sign up and pay for the October 2nd breakfast (one or two people). The cost for the breakfast is $13.00; $26.00 if you are bringing a guest.Deadline to register for the October breakfast is September 25. NOTE: The online site will not accept payments after September 25.
The process is easy:
- Click on the button shown below.
- On the Payment Options page, select how many people you are registering.
- A Payment Methods page will open. Enter your preferred payment method: PayPal or Venmo or enter your credit card information in the form provided.
- A confirmation page follows. Enter your email address and name for a confirmation receipt and to capture the name(s) of persons you are registering.
- You’ll receive an email that confirms your pre-registration and payment.
- Ta Da!! You’re done!
Of course, you can also pre-register by mail using the registration form. Please note that you must submit payment with your pre-registration. Pre-registration and payment for the October breakfast must be received by Tuesday, September 25. No refunds will be available. However, you may assign your registration to someone else if you cannot attend.