The MURA Breakfast series will feature a presentation by Betsy Garrett, MD, Professor Emerita of Family and Community Medicine on April 2 from 8:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. Location will return to the Country Club of Missouri. Dr. Garrett will speak on the early history of women in medicine at Mizzou (1900-1908). These women went on to make remarkable contributions in their careers.
You can now sign up and pay for the April 2 breakfast (one or two people). The cost for the breakfast is $13.00; $26.00 if you are bringing a guest. Deadline to register for the April breakfast is March 26. NOTE: The online site will not accept payments after March 26.
The process is easy:
- Click on the button shown below.
- On the Payment Options page, select how many people you are registering.
- A Payment Methods page will open. Enter your preferred payment method: PayPal or Venmo or enter your credit card information in the form provided.
- A confirmation page follows. Enter your email address and name for a confirmation receipt and to capture the name(s) of persons you are registering.
- You’ll receive an email that confirms your pre-registration and payment.
- Ta Da!! You’re done!
Of course, you can also pre-register by mail using the registration form. Please note that you must submit payment with your pre-registration. Pre-registration and payment for the April breakfast must be received by Tuesday, March 26, 2019. No refunds will be available. However, you may assign your registration to someone else if you cannot attend.