Steve Hollis on “Addressing Homelessness in Columbia/Boone County: What is the Best Solution?”
Steve is the Human Services Manager, Columbia/Boone County Department of Public Health and Human Services.
- 8:00 – 9:30 a.m. for in-person breakfast at the Country Club of Missouri on Forum Blvd.
- 8:30 – 9:30 a.m.or the Zoom webinar.
Registration for the in-person breakfast closes on September 27 or when cap has been reached.
We will continue to take health precautions for in-person breakfasts:
- Requiring masks of guests and service staff at all times unless seated at a dining table
- Eating and drinking only when seated
- Social distancing with dining tables: number of persons per table and table spacing
- Capping registration for in-person breakfasts
- Modifying buffet line to include social distancing, use of provided hand sanitizer, and mask wearing
The cost is:
- $15 per person for in-person attendance (includes breakfast)
- $5 per household for live virtual attendance (link provided prior to meeting).
Pre-registration and payment for the breakfast must be received by Monday, September 27, 2021.