NOTE: Don’t forget that the February and March breakfasts will be at the Peachtree Catering and Banquet Center, 120 E Nifong Blvd # D, Columbia, 65203, while the Country Club of Missouri’s kitchen is being remodeled.
The MURA Breakfast series will feature a presentation by Dr. Candace Sall, the Assistant Curator of the Anthropology Museum, on February 5, 8:00 – 9:30 a.m., at the Peachtree Catering and Banquet Center. Dr. Sall will bring items to illustrate her talk about the early residents (Indian, nomadic, etc.) of Missouri.
You can now sign up and pay for the February 5 breakfast (one or two people). The cost for the breakfast is $13.00; $26.00 if you are bringing a guest. Deadline to register for the December breakfast is January 29. NOTE: The online site will not accept payments after January 29.
The process is easy:
- Click on the button shown below.
- On the Payment Options page, select how many people you are registering.
- A Payment Methods page will open. Enter your preferred payment method: PayPal or Venmo or enter your credit card information in the form provided.
- A confirmation page follows. Enter your email address and name for a confirmation receipt and to capture the name(s) of persons you are registering.
- You’ll receive an email that confirms your pre-registration and payment.
- Ta Da!! You’re done!
Of course, you can also pre-register by mail using the registration form. Please note that you must submit payment with your pre-registration. Pre-registration and payment for the February breakfast must be received by Tuesday, January 29, 2019. No refunds will be available. However, you may assign your registration to someone else if you cannot attend.