NOTE: the breakfast will be held at the Peachtree Catering Center.
The MURA Breakfast series will feature a presentation by Bill Fisch, Isidor Loeb Professor Emeritus of Law, MU, on March 5 from 8:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. at the Peachtree Catering and Banquet Center. Professor Fisch practiced in Chicago, taught 5 years at the University of North Dakota, taught at MU for forty-one years, and published in International and Comparative Law, Lawyers’ Professional Responsibility, Judicial Procedure and Constitutional Law. Professor Fisch will speak on the Recent Politicization of the U.S. Supreme Court.
You can now sign up and pay for the March 5 breakfast (one or two people). The cost for the breakfast is $13.00; $26.00 if you are bringing a guest. Deadline to register for the December breakfast is February 26. NOTE: The online site will not accept payments after February 26.
The process is easy:
- Click on the button shown below.
- On the Payment Options page, select how many people you are registering.
- A Payment Methods page will open. Enter your preferred payment method: PayPal or Venmo or enter your credit card information in the form provided.
- A confirmation page follows. Enter your email address and name for a confirmation receipt and to capture the name(s) of persons you are registering.
- You’ll receive an email that confirms your pre-registration and payment.
- Ta Da!! You’re done!
Of course, you can also pre-register by mail using the registration form. Please note that you must submit payment with your pre-registration. Pre-registration and payment for the March breakfast must be received by Tuesday, February 26, 2019. No refunds will be available. However, you may assign your registration to someone else if you cannot attend.